DIY+ Implementation: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This plan is designed for those companies that need very little assistance in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Prior ERP implementation experience on staff is highly preferred.
Assumption: The system comes with certain preconfigured settings, such as number series settings for customers and vendors and report formats, which will be used in the implementation. It is assumed these configurations can be used. It is assumed there will be 1 Subject Matter Expert running the client side of the implementation. All training sessions take a “train the trainer” approach and are not open to all employees using Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Activate and provision Dynamics 365 Business Central environment
- Create 1 production and 1 test company
- Provide templates for importing Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors, and Opening Balance. Data will not be validated by Tensoft.
- Train you on how to load COA, Customers and Vendors 1 time.
- Review assisted setup wizard with 1 Subject Matter Expert.
- Review GL, AR and AP setup with 1 Subject Matter Expert
- Overview of posting groups with 1 Subject Matter Expert
- Configuration of 1 check format
- Linking of 1 bank account to the Yodlee Bank Feed
- Training session on core financials with 1 SME: GL, AR and AP. Includes how to run default financial statements
- Valid for up to 5 Full BC users
- Customer will be shown where configuration screens exist, but where there are default settings (such as payment terms, payment types, etc.) the defaults will be used unless changed by the client.
- Excludes any module or process not mentioned above.
- Only applies to Essentials Modules
- Does not include gap/fit analysis, requirements analysis, integrations or system/report modifications.
- Does not include customizations or other advanced trainings.
- Requires purchase of Tensoft Annual Support Plan (10 support cases for $2,000 per year).
- Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central subscriptions must be purchased through Tensoft.
Fill out the form below to request the DIY+ Implementation Service of Dynamics 365 Business Central: