DIY+ Implementation: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This plan is designed for those companies that need very little assistance in the implementation of Business Central. Prior ERP implementation experience on staff is highly preferred.
Assumption: The system comes with certain preconfigured settings, such as number series settings for customers and vendors and report formats, which will be used in the implementation. It is assumed these configurations can be used. It is assumed there will be 1 Subject Matter Expert running the client side of the implementation. All training sessions take a “train the trainer” approach and are not open to all employees using Business Central.
• Activate and provision Business Central environment
• Create 1 production and 1 test company
• Provide templates for importing Chart of Accounts, Customers and Vendors. Data will not be validated by Tensoft.
• Load COA, Customers and Vendors 1 time. Any adjustments after the initial load will be done manually by client
• Review assisted setup wizard with 1 Subject Matter Expert.
• Review GL, AR and AP setup with 1 Subject Matter Expert
• Overview of posting groups with 1 Subject Matter Expert
• Configuration of 1 check format
• Linking of 1 bank account to the Yodlee Bank Feed
• Training session on core financials with 1 SME: GL, AR and AP. Includes how to run default financial statements
• Setup up to 5 users
• Tensoft is the digital partner of record
• Customer will be shown where configuration screens exist, but where there are default settings (such as payment terms, payment types, etc.) the defaults will be used unless changed by the client
• Excludes intercompany, multicurrency, inventory/manufacturing and consolidations
• Only applies to Essential Business Central licensing
• Does not include gap/fit analysis, requirements analysis, integrations or system/report modifications
• Client must subscribe to Tensoft support plan (5 support cases for $850 per year)
• Does not include customizations or other advanced trainings
• Does not include training on other Microsoft modules such as Power Apps, Power BI or Flow
Fill out the form below to request the DIY+ Implementation Service: