Fast Start Implementation: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This implementation plan is designed for businesses that want to get up and running on Dynamics 365 Business Central quickly – possibly by a phased approach, adding functions and modules over time.
This approach is best for businesses with standard accounting requirements and who have personnel with prior experience in implementing systems.
What is included:
- Requirements Gathering: This includes building out the chart of accounts, reporting dimensions, vendors, customers and non-inventory items.
- Master record data imports for customer records, vendor records, checkbooks, item records and general ledger accounts.
- Opening trial balance import. This is the closed balance sheet from the prior fiscal year from the anticipated go live.
- Loading monthly net changes, by account, up until go live.
- Loading of open customer, vendor and bank balances at the cutover date.
- Transaction training for Financials, AR and AP, Inventory and Banking.
- Link 1 bank account and 1 credit card. Train users so they can connect any additional accounts.
- Includes setup of basic financial reports – 1 balance sheet, 1 income statement and 1 statement of cash flows. We use the standard G/L account categories to update the standard financial reports.
- Support “Go Live” and first month-end close.
- Implementation is designed to be completed within 3 months from the mutually agreed upon start date.
- Customer will complete all required data load templates. Training on completing templates is provided as part of the plan.
- The basic implementation is focused on getting the system in use quickly. To that end it does not include:
a. Extended modules such as fixed assets, project accounting, workflows.
b. Customizations or other extensions.
c. Power BI or other integrations not specifically identified in the project plan.
d. Implementation or support of any other Microsoft products (Flow, Power Apps).
e. Distribution, purchase order, sales order or inventory modules.
In addition to the implementation described above, we offer a 90 Extended Support Plan to help ensure our customers success after the go live. We require at least 1 quarter of Extended Support. After your Extended Support period ends, we offer an annual support plan.
Fill out the form below to request the Fast Start Implementation Service of Dynamics 365 Business Central: